- If a*= a then a is called hermitian after the french mathematician hermite.
- Come on earl.this is low.
- He knows all about el nino's devastating droughts.
- But for the last ten yrs he has been trying to second-guess the boy child.
- Earl newcomb was a tall slender shockheaded young man.
- Eah newcomb had a befuddled manner at times.
- Could buy a mud hut for every peasant in ecuador.
- What is so rare as a day in june-j.r.lowell; a rare skill; an uncommon sense of humor; she was kind to an uncommon degree.
- Lowell in the first half of his writing career firmly stood on the side of new criticism.
- Climatologists have been tracing an el nino a usually warm pacific ocean current that occurs periodically and often causes catastrophic weather condition giving hurricane warnings to cities along the coast.
- Climatologists have been tracing an el nino a usually warm pacific ocean current that occurs periodically and often causes catastrophic weather condition.
- If el nino continues researchers effect a poor lobster catch in four yrs time.
- During the1960s american poet robert lowell having embraced pacifism refused to serve his country in vietnam.for this refusal he was sentenced to five months in prison.
- The western rock lobster and the huge industry it supports are just one victim of the vagaries of el nino induced ocean currents.
- Along with high-speed development are such disturbing phenomena as environmental pollution soil erosion elnino ozone hole increasing sea level and global warming which have accompanied human beings through the20th century and now into the21st century as thorny problems for the new century.