- He had introduced them to the peanut as a soil-building cash crop and had developed more than300separate products from this lowly plant--products ranging from peanut milk and instant coffee to leather and wood stains.
- The farm owner moses carver managed to have the baby rescued.
- Carver did not stay long at iowa state college however.
- Three months later the peanut world magazine published a full page tribute to dr.carver for his contribution in obtaining the desired tariff.
- In january1943 at the age of79 he died and was buried at tuskegee.
- Valeria skafida the researcher who led the study said: "this research shows accurate information is crucial in a mother's decision to breastfeed and that antenatal classes make a big difference in giving children the best start in life.