Chinese-English Translation of 匿
- to hide
- n.兽皮,皮革 v.剥...的皮,痛打,隐藏,掩藏,隐瞒,掩饰
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 匿
- The police tracked the terrorists to their hide-out.
- The police racked through every possible hiding-place to find the weapons.
- The police are following a murderer who's in hiding.
- The old war criminal is at last smoked out from his hiding place abroad.
- It is unpleasant to receive anonymous letters.
- Don't you dare tell about the hiding place?
- Dick's wife received a poison-pen letter telling her that her husband was untrue.
- Having been stripped of all his titles, the politician disappeared from public life.
- He's disappeared these last three years now. I've heard neither hide not hair of him.
- The article, coming out anonymously, is fathered upon Ms Harper.
- The state of being concealed; secrecy.
- Karine vilret huot lawyer for an unnamed french investor said that the assets of an account held by the ubs subsidiary in luxembourg on behalf of luxalpha were frozen by a judge there several days ago.
- Foreign ministry officials speaking on condition of anonymity told south korean media that mrs deng was a visa broker who used connections with chinese communist party officials to ensure the smooth transit of 11 north korean defectors through the shanghai consulate.
- Gabrielle was getting showered with gifts...
- Tor can't solve all anonymity problems.