- He was a very spirited sentimental energetic boy of wide interests and talent.
- As a young and spirited politician he seems a worthy vessel for the nation's hopes.
- He said he had a date with brett at san sebastian.
- Suddenly he turned upon old broderson.
- He was a northumbrian too and "tail still up" as the expressed it.
- The myriad things moisten glow the full of vitality;
- A small man brisk and natty.
- A couple had lingered purposely to watch the maid serve the chop to princess thingumabob.
- During the1960s american poet robert lowell having embraced pacifism refused to serve his country in vietnam.for this refusal he was sentenced to five months in prison.
- A former kgb agent who died from poisoning reportedly had a radioactive substance in his body.
- Medical and health care has grown vigorously.
- The doctor asked bob to take things easy for a while.
- To the great vitality in the face of any challenge.
- Astronomers examining hubble space telescope images of distant sedna say the planetoid is even more mysterious than they first thought.
- Small genus of chiefly east asiatic hardy terrestrial orchids similar to genus bletia.