Chinese-English Translation of 刻划
- score; dividing
- n.得分,乐谱,抓痕,二十,终点线,刻痕,帐目,起跑线 vt.把...记下,刻划,划线,获得,评价 vi.记分,刻痕,得分
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 刻划
- One character is not clearly differentiated from another.
- Graphs and their endomorphism semigroups are considered and the characterization of e-s unretractive graphs is given in this paper.
- F-number: the figures marked on the lens collar to indicate the size of the lens aperture in relation to its focal length.it is the ratio of the aperture diameter to the focal length of the lens.
- The authors characterize the forms of additive invertable operators preserving inverse matrix of the upper triangular matrix space over a field which characteristic is not2or3.
- The least semilattice congruence on a semigroup is studied and a description of is obtained.is described further by introducing the concept of completely semiprime ideals and fillters.
- These adjectives describe what has existed for only a short time has only lately come into use or has only recently arrived at a state or position as of prominence.
- With the adding of appropriate conditions we present in this note a sharper range of inverse function.this is of important to nonlinear analysis and numerical feasibility appraisal.
- In this paper we prove some characterizations of the ep_r matrix the egp_r matrix and normal ep matrix over a skew field with an involution.
- According to carving the different material quality writing but passing a fuselage superjacent revolution adjusts niu adjusting the weight delineating arbitrarily.
- A similar stylization is apparent in hawthorne's treatment of his characters.
- A wsv to discribe the structure of a torsion-free abelian group with finite rank is found by studying its quotient group.let g be a torsion-free abelian group with finite rank not p-divisible where is a prime.
- The clouds were building up now for the trade wind and he looked ahead and saw a flight of wild ducks etching themselves against the sky over the water then blurring then etching again and he knew no man was ever alone on the sea.
- We can do so from the very beginning during the making of the time scale.