- interest (on a loan)
- n.兴趣,关心,重要性,影响,利息,[常 pl.] 利益,利害 vt.使发生兴趣,引起...的注意
- And if it's a time deposit the interest rate is higher than the current one
- "If in any case under the ordinance any question arises whether a foreign judgment can be enforced by execution in the country of the original court or what interest is payable under a foreign judgment under the law of the original court that question shall be determined in accordance with the provisions in that behalf contained in the order in council extending the ordinance to that country."
- Seem to do not have so much interest! Be miscalculate?
- Foreign currency shows bank note to be able to be carried only just can rise pay effect abroad and carry bank showing paper money to need to bear the cost such as freight insurance cost accrual so the bank wants to buy the distinction with give certain on sale price case in individual foreign currency commonly.
- Abstract: this paper mainly discussed the policy property of interest tax and analyzed the expectation of chinese government on it.it went further into several proposals of optimizing interest tax policy which included changing proportional tax rate of20percent into excess progressive tax rate putting the income of interest tax to the use of government purchase and substituting elastic tax policy for fexed one.
- I promised to remit the balance plus interest in monthly instalments.
- My savings account currently earns2% interest.
- We assume that the partners agree to a profit-sharing plan providing for salaries and for interest on beginning capital balances.
- With state banks offering savers paltry rates of interest the under-the-counter ones simply offer more for deposits.
- One academic proposed that negative assets owners be given mortgage interest tax free to relieve their burden.
- After party b has discharged its surety liability according to this contract it shall be entitled to request party a to pay back all the money that party b has paid in substitute for party a plus the expenses incurred in realizing its right of subrogation and in addition party a shall pay to party b the interests thereof equivalent to that of bank loan of the same period and the penalty interests as well as a lump sum default fine as much as% of the substitute money.
- It will be charged as capital expenditure of the capital works reserve fund.
- Usance draft to be negotiated at sight basis interest is for buyer's account.
- What the phrase often uttered by european central bank boss jean-claude trichet actually means in the world of high finance is that the central banker plans to raise interest rates.
- Repayment of principal and interest of these notes will be funded by revenue of concerned tunnels and bridges.