- inside story
- n.里面,内部,内脏,内情 adj.内部的,秘密的,于室内工作的 adv.在里面 prep.在...之内
- n.通知,报告,消息,情报,知识,见闻,资料,起诉 信息
- I want the dope on his criminal connections.
- I'm sure the information I have given you is correct, for it was told me by someone who is in the know.
- Suzanne was innocently happy as she walked down the aisle with her father.
- Now his future may depend on whether he can strike one last bargain: trading what american officials believe is his vast insider's knowledge of global criminal networks in exchange for not spending the rest of his life in a federal prison.
- License plate of banyan city taxi trades the market water has many deep have the inside information of how many mystery unit price of city of nigrify of what element hurried be all the way hurricane?
- People who are highly experienced or who have inside information.
- If landlord does not know inside information or it is you did not allude on the agreement that rent the item about relet and your privately undertook relet so you should are break the law at least landlord can look for your theory this matter or you should pay a few price for this so you thed loss outweights the gain.
- Police believe the criminals must have had inside information.
- The right to privileged communication in a confidential relationship as between client and attorney patient and physician or communicant and priest.
- Come on.you always get the inside story.
- A closed-circuit television should be installed in the foyer for their benefit as is commonly done in europe and the united states.
- This inside information may prevent you from wasting your money on a low-cost ozone purifier that wasn't even worth your money in the first place.
- My story is still being unraveled.
- Here is the master switch please be sure to insert the keyboard into its slot.