- innermost; intrapersonal; inward; inner; intrapsychical; intrapsychic; intimate; internal; endocentric; endopsychic
- adv.向内,在内 adj.向内的,内在的
- adj.内部的,里面的,内心的 n.内部
- adj.亲密的,隐私的 vt.宣布,明白表示 n.熟友
- To hide his despondency castle became unnaturally elated.
- I'm madly in love with you.and it's not because of your brains or your personality. It's because you're beautiful inside and out.
- All the pain inside amplified.
- Or is someone to quell the sadness deep in mine?
- As the years went by his expressions of doubt in response to my unspoken pleas for a father's blind faith became predictable.
- Nobody was going to repair the vacancy in him.
- He was suspected of having ulterior motives for making his generous offer but in fact his offer was from the bottom of his heart.
- They seemed to radiate inner contentment.
- She had sacrificed herself to a conception of loyalty that was private and unalterable.
- Why's our inner streets left in shambles?
- I was able to save my inner otter.
- Thank you for encouraging me to recognize the real beauty inside me and to stand tall.
- So choose the most suitable sanitary napkin for yourself is not only helpful to keep you healthy but also make you confident and self-esteemed.
- Yoga is designed to balance our inner selves.
- In addition the absurd theatre reference the thought of wizardry ceremony and fully uses the symbolism on it's expression way such as the choosing of personages and props using imagination to express their inner world and to resist the absurd world.