- artiodactyl (zoology)
- But exactly where hippos sit on the artiodactyl family tree has proved devilishly difficult to discern.
- There were53kinds of animals of rondentia 5kinds of animals of lagomorpha 5kinds of animals of inseetivora 12kinds of animals of carnivora 9kinds of animals of artiodactyla and3kinds of birds in them.60kinds of vehicles of catching plague had been discovered.
- Foot and mouth disease affects animals with cloven hoofsas such cattle pigs deer goats and sheep.an investigation into the specific strain of desease have been launched to determine its origin.
- Cows and sheep have cloven hooves.
- The human disease is also known as hand foot and mouth disease while the cloven-hoofed animal version is also called hoof-and-mouth disease.