- betweenwhiles; occasionally; occas.; at time
- (=occasionally) 偶而
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- Some raptor never attack birds, others only occasionally.
- Good students as they were (=Though they were good students), they sometimes erred.
- Amnesia may occasionally last for weeks months or even years a condition known as fugue.
- "Amnesia may occasionally last for weeks months or even years a condition known as fugue."
- Now and then we like to barbecue chicken in the back yard.
- Besides ordinary gallery exhibitions the musuem also occasionally provides a venue for performance art which can be full of surprises.
- Varying degree of serofibrinous inflammation are occasionally encountered involving the pleura and peritoneum.
- A puppet in their hands.
- Once or twice he rearranged the light waterproof which he had slung over one shoulder in toreador fashion.
- I can sleep in late waking up occasionally to hear soothing patter on the roof water racing down the gutter.
- A cultivated plant growing from self-sown or accidentally dropped seed.