[ǒu jí zǐ]
- doublet; dipole; elelctric doublet
- It is important to analyse electric field of electric dipole in studying polarization and electric field of dielectric and electromagnetic wave radiation etc.
- In this paper the horizontal radiation characteristics of dipole and loop antennas adjaeent to a rectangular cylinder reflector are calculated by the application of gtd.
- In automatic control system it is difficult to linearize the equation of high-order complicated system so as to gain the control.according to the nature of dominant pole and dipole the high-order system can be approximately regarded as one-order and two-order systems and then analyzed so as to effectively calibrate the high-order system.the experimental result meet the needs of the control system.
- The dipole does not radiate energy in the direction of its axis.
- A molecule that is a permanent dipole.