Chinese-English Translation of 伤风
- catch cold
- n.捕捉,捕获物,(窗)钩 v.捕获,赶上(车船等),发觉,感染(疾病) vi.抓住,燃着
- n.寒冷,[物]零下温度,伤风,感冒 adj.寒冷的,使人战栗的,冷淡的,不热情的,失去知觉的
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 伤风
- A cold has lowered his resistance.
- She was injected against tetanus.
- She sweated out her cold.
- A complete series of tetanus toxoid according to immunization schedule gives effective protection for at least10years.
- I was injected against tetanus.
- We must reject obscene publications.
- Health centers for women and children were set up throughout china from the1950s to the1960s and new methods for child delivery as a major measure for controlling puerperal fever and tetanus neonatorum have been crowned with remarkable success.
- Vaccinations for poliomyelitis and tetanus.
- We are fortunate that we can vaccinate domastic foals against many diseases like tetanus and equine influenza.
- Stress rings are commonly seen in the anxiety tetanic constitutions.
- Any of various rod-shaped spore-forming chiefly anaerobic bacteria of the genus clostridium such as the nitrogen-fixing bacteria found in soil and those causing botulism and tetanus.
- Naked news which features anchors and reporters who disrobe during newscasts launched its risque take on current affairs in japan.
- Purpose: an effective treatment for burns complicated by tetanic infection was discussed.
- The book includes some memorably seedy characters and scabrous description.
- The chairperson made a risque speech full of double entendres which luckily no one quite understood.