victim (of an accident)
- Send the casualty to hospital.
- Spokeswoman kreezibure of the linz city said that two people were seriously injured and11people were hospitalized.
- A synthetic two-layer covering used experimentally to treat burn victims.
- The big toe of the person that hurt now can be controlled swung but can bend slightly only.
- "It was a huge explosion" said ali mohammed 26 a laborer and parishioner who was aiding the injured. "I feel like I've aged10years."
- Applying a tourniquet to the wounded man's arm
- Page dr.alonzo and let him know we've got more victims coming in from that highway pile-up.
- Determine the level of unconsciousness.
- If a patient with verichip were injured the theory goes a harried er doc could quickly access the victim's medi cal back-ground by scanning the chip with a device that looks like a palm handheld computer.
- The injured went into particulars of the accident.
- He was incensed against the slanderer.
- They were busy providing succor to the injured.
- They are provided with recreational activities and a wide range of discipline and skills training including foot drill casualty handling light rescue basic mechanical and electrical engineering canoe-building and fibre glass moulding printing and book-binding carpentry and interior design.
- A police officer told afp that the wounded were stopping near an archaeological site in the district of mansehra150kilometers east of peshawar when an unidentified man threw a grenade at them.
- Police shot and seriously wounded one suspect after coming under fire in sydney. A bomb squad robot was deployed to search the victim's belongings.