- another year; sometime in the future
- adj.另外的,又一,不同的 prep.另一个,另一个人,同类的东西
- n.未来,将来,前途,远景 adj.未来的,将来的
- He was a bat boy for the sharks back in his teens.
- As a young man he had quite liked to put on court dress and cut a dash.
- He knew he was no great catch for a woman half his age and pretty and smart to boot but frank was a gentleman and he kept his bewilderment to himself.
- Regretted the follies of his youth.
- I bet he'll break a few herts when he's older.
- In other years games for the disabled are still held at stoke mandeville.
- "Whom have you got in mind for this committee?" Asked the squire abruptly. "My father" said michael "and we'd thought of the marquess of shropshire-"very long in the tooth."But very spry" said sir lawrence.
- In the case of fake sea swallow the culprits are generally a group of three middle-aged males who will target other elderly males.
- They decided to kick him upstairs and appoint a younger man to take his place.
- He is aged yet enterprising.
- His eldest child is still in the sixth form.
- He was young and highly suggestible.
- He joined the communist party as a young man.
- In his youth he was a soldier.
- He had no comedy vein in his youth.