- traffic police
acronym for 交通警察
- n.交通,通行,运输,贸易,交通量,交易,交往,通信量 vi.交易,买卖 vt.在...通行,用...作交换
- Customs officials turned the man over to the police.
- He said nyfix's fix software business had been developed as a hub "so that everything flows through the hub almost like a traffic cop directing traffic flow".
- Shortly after the crime the malefactor was apprehended and turned over to the police.
- At the time the pedestrian crossing near the south exit on changan jie will have traffic police guards assigned to ensure the safety of the public; because the crematorium will be under construction as per normal the route from the revolutionary cemetery to the crematorium will temporarily not be able to handle large volumes of traffic and only cars will be allowed to pass.
- This year traffic police in nizhny novgorod and krasnodar will present women they pull over with flowers rather than traffic tickets ria-novosti and interfax reported.
- Licence applications are initially submitted to the registrar of companies as registrar of money lenders. A copy is also sent to the commissioner of police who may object to the application.
- For still higher efficiency singaporeans have come up with many new ways and regulations. A swipe of a little smart card saves the trouble of queuing up at the border checkpoint or the hassle with the traffic police over a no-casualty accident.
- For still higher efficiency singaporeans have come up with many new ways and regulations. A swipe of a little smart card saves the trouble of queuing up at the border checkpoint or the hassle with the traffic police over a no-casualty accident.new gadgets new methods new faces.
- You'll be a meter maid before breakfast.
- Always have great respect for the traffic cop! Salute!
- The traffic policeman told the driver any more.
- The traffic policeman emphasizes the potential danger of disobeying the traffic laws.
- Jesus ed we got a traffic warden.
- So the traffic warden identified the neighbors'bodies...
- The case was assigned to a police court.