- to give
to hand over
- n.手,掌管,协助,支配,插手,指针,雇员,手艺 vt.支持,搀扶,交给
- adv.结束,越过,从头到尾 prep.在...之上,越过 adj.上面的 vt.额外的东西,越过 n.额外的东西
- I pay rent to a third party not directly to the landlord.
- I'll leave the night work to you.
- My travel agent issued me this hotel voucher.
- I still went over to the "jewish house" a large tenement designated to house hundreds of jews.
- I'll get it to narco.
- So without further ado let me turn over to ian eagle ian.
- We promised our first dance in cleveland to a native son.
- How can I trust my country to a woman who couldn't even control her randy husband?
- I think you should take vincent.
- It's a serious offense against the martial law but the government will forgive your ignorance if you turn them in to the police.
- For goering's telegram had meanwhile arrived in the chancellery and after being held up by bormann who saw his opportunity at last was presented to the fuehrer by this master of intrigue as an "ultimatum" and as a treasonous attempt to "usurp" the leader's power.
- And he also gave him a copy of the written decree which was issued in susa for their destruction that he might show esther and tell her about it and charge her to go in to the king to supplicate him and make a request for her people before him.
- In vse to bring a program phases into virtual storage from a sublibrary and pass control to this phases.
- Can a manual machine pass a pearl to an automatic machine before a team member has pressed the automatic machine's start button?
- At the corners of four streets he pasteboard to the north wind footman of the mansion of all outdoors so that the inhabitants thereof may make ready.