- to pay (taxes or dues)
- We have bought a piece of land from another enterprise.how shall I pay the deed tax?
- Fire insurance provides protection against financial losses from fire and is intended to indemnify a property owner and a property owner needs to pay premium to insurance company.
- Policy-holder is paying fee or get get sb to go bail for one reason of card period internal cause dies the total capital that the individual pays insurance premium and accrual assure period the remaining sum inside returns its heir at law or appoint beneficiary beneficiary.
- Consumer is in hand in head pay while be asked to pay stamp duty and agree tax at the same time commonly.
- U.s.-based banana company chiquita brands international says it will pay a25-million-dollar fine after admitting to buying protection from a terrorist organization in colombia.
- Section1.the right of citizens of the united states to vote in any primary or other election for president or vice president for electors for president or vice president or for senator or representative in congress shall not be denied or abridged by the united states or any state by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.
- All duties taxes and other charges as well as the costs of carrying out customs formalities payable upon import of the goods and for their transit through any country.
- The supposed trickle-down effect of lower taxes for the rich has not yet resulted in greater prosperity for society as a whole.
- Wage earners are liable to income tax.
- And you make a tax return to the inland revenue.
- Software copyright holders must pay a registration fee according to the rules.
- I had to pay customs on my new camera.
- I have paid no poll-tax for six years.
- Difficulties in finding parking lots arid the cost of petrol and road tax all add to the driver's worries
- In china mining enterprises not only should play value-added tax and income tax like the enterprises of other industries but also must pay the mineral resource tax mineral right tax and mineral compensation tax.