- to purchase
to buy in (goods)
- The central bank has been forced to buy up tens of billions of dollars in foreign currency every month in order to control the growth of the money supply piling up reserves estimated to have surpassed$ 1trillion.
- Most important mr lafley insisted p& g should no longer refuse to look at ideas from outside but be prepared to buy in ideas and technology-as well as sell or license out technology it developed but could not use itself.
- China which has$ 515bn of reserves was also said to be selling dollars and buying asian currencies in readiness to switch the renminbi's dollar peg to a basket arrangement something chinese officials have increasingly hinted at.
- China coast swim seaquake sealevel need helis!
- Mme.walter planned to buy some shares of the loan with the understanding that de cantel would receive part of the profit.while mme.
- Compelling arguments demonstrate the superiority of basic timing over buy-and-hold while step-by-step instructions show how uncomplicated timing can be.
- Unsuspecting buyers paid exorbitant prices for their railroad stock.
- In subscribe so authority card is issued at the same time issuer is met in the market the stock of the mark of particular money market has average avoid danger.
- They buy at wholesale and sell at retail.
- She had the business nous to buy property just before prices went up.
- Our fund-first buy-or-expand-later policy almost always penalizes near-term earnings.
- A "limit order" means a buy or sell order for which a price limit is designated.the trade price may be equal to or lower than the price limit in the case of purchases and may be equal to or higher than the price limit in the case of sales.
- Because of china's huge current account surplus the pboc has to sell renminbi and buy dollar assets to maintain the currency peg.
- Marketable securities can be easily purchased or sold at quoted market prices on securities exchanges.investments in marketable securities are almost as liquid as cash itself.
- A term used by many brokerages to represent the closing of a short position in option transactions.