Chinese-English Translation of 书呆子
- n.愚人,白痴,莽汉,受骗者,奶油拌水果 vt.愚弄,欺骗,浪费 vi.干傻事,开玩笑,游荡 adj.傻的
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 书呆子
- No. a ratty-hair bookworm, in this day and age?
- Back when he was just some goofy crappy artist.
- Look it up bookworm.
- Mr reed is an egghead he can't do anything.
- You thought he was an old etonian nit.
- He is little better than a bookworm.
- He is as it were a bookworm.
- He is really a mere bookworm lacking human experience.
- She's just like you a bookworm.
- She is such a bluestocking that many men dare not to get close to her because they think she must be a little nerdy.
- She's no more than a bluestocking.
- I'm tired of listening to that egghead.
- I always refer to him as a bookworm.
- Took a bookish rather than a pragmatic approach in solving the problem.
- I'm not surprised that mary has married jack.like begets like and they are both rather silent bookish people.