Chinese-English Translation of 不平
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 不平
- The aims of restructuring society eradication of poverty and alleviating economic imbalances were the imperatives of malaysia policymakers in relation to the nep.
- In april1895 through a war of aggression against china japan forced the qing government to sign the unequal treaty of shimonoseki and forcibly occupied taiwan.
- Applies a kink in the noise function.useful for creating puffy or bumpy effects.
- The revocation of all the unequal treaties
- At this unusual sound a huge black dog came rushing to meet the daring assailant of his ordinarily tranquil abode snarling and displaying his sharp white teeth with a determined hostility that abundantly proved how little he was accustomed to society.
- In an unequal or partial manner.
- Sequence parameters and unbalance level in parallel untransposed4-circuit transmission lines and lightning shielding line with length of2km is calculated on basis of carson model.
- The new movements which appeared in the middle years of the century ingsoc in oceania neo-bolshevism in eurasia death-worship as it is commonly called in eastasia had the conscious aim of perpetuating unfreedom and inequality.
- The vibrancy aroused by imbalance will prick up if only the optical disc exits eccentricity quality when principal axis motor rotated at so high speed.it is very difficult for optical head to focus and follow track.
- Fuze time when used with he and wp should be adjusted to obtain an effective hob; then these projectiles are useful against troops and vehicles in open and in trenches as well as in rough terrain.
- Amid china's uneven 21st century boom that remains an open and for the moment unanswerable question.
- In this paper based on track irregularity spectrum and time delay between axles control laws of railway vehicle secondary active suspension are designed according to optimal control theory and simulated on a vertical railway vehicle model.
- Evidence that the above-imaged plates really are dust-covered water-ice includes a similarity in appearance to ice blocks off earth's antarctica nearby surface fractures from which underground water could have flowed and the shallow depth of the craters indicating that something is filling them in.
- The unequal treaty meant that the sovereignty of chinese territorial waters had been destroyed seriously.
- Much to a regret giddens somewhat ignores the problem of imparity in the course of modernity globalization.