Chinese-English Translation of 不干涉
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 不干涉
- Also had looked to a person of extraordinary powers of a friend curtilage it is the double entry of nearly700thousand all observes and study so that resemble example house carve of stone carving woodcarving root stands in the corner awe-inspiring all the more smooth study has two he and madam each are hands-off advocate lie big also but that piece of bed he is used in me to listening to cummer people what when gasping in admiration have likewise is complacent tell me just spent700
- The government only makes the guiding principles and supervises.the schools must abide by the educational laws and regulations set by the government.as a rule the schools are run on their own and the local government does not interfere in the school matters.
- A strict policy of non-interference in the internal affairs of other countries
- Natural selection in conditions of non-interference and peace.
- The key principle governing the new international order should be noninterference in other countries'internal affairs and social systems.
- The result from the parking equipment model test shows that the noninterference movement condition derived and the design method presented in this paper is rational and feasible and can be used in the chain transmission system design of the actual parking equipment.
- They should not interfere in the internal affairs of the recipient country.
- She modestly kept her from interfering in other people's affairs.
- I wouldn't meddle in family affairs
- We will continue to develop exchanges and cooperation with political parties and organizations of all countries and regions on the principles of independence complete equality mutual respect and noninterference in each other's internal affairs.
- On the basis of the principles of mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity mutual non-aggression non-interference in each other's internal affairs equality and mutual benefit and peaceful coexistence.
- In the conference communique the three foreign ministers reaffirmed their adherence to the policy of non-interference in the internal affairs of china.
- In this paper the noninterference movement condition of the cages of vertical circulation parking equipment is established and the method for the chain transmission system design according to the condition is presented.
- Those two periods display the processes in which german-british relations evolved themselves from mutual noninterference alignment competition antagonism appeasing and being appeased by1945to british economic assistance political solicitude and military exclusion towards germany and then to british support for frg's westintegration before1955.
- In keeping with the government policy of non-interference they refused to take any action.