Chinese-English Translation of 不干涉
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 不干涉
- I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
- Debbie stothard the coordinator for the bangkok-based human rights group altsean says asean should consider sanctions against burma instead of sticking to its principle of non-interference in member states 'affairs.
- Better still for general sonthi boonyaratglin the coup leader and his fellow junta members to retire gracefully forswearing political meddling to enjoy the amnesty they granted themselves.
- His horror of the war for reasons more personal proved socially and politically prophetic---he saw the war as the beginning of the conformism the assault on authentic individualism that has in fact characterized the twentieth century.
- I never interfere in his affairs.
- I never interfere in his business.
- We would not disturb the french administrative control of north africa.
- Also had looked to a person of extraordinary powers of a friend curtilage it is the double entry of nearly700thousand all observes and study so that resemble example house carve of stone carving woodcarving root stands in the corner awe-inspiring all the more smooth study has two he and madam each are hands-off advocate lie big also but that piece of bed he is used in me to listening to cummer people what when gasping in admiration have likewise is complacent tell me just spent700
- The government only makes the guiding principles and supervises.the schools must abide by the educational laws and regulations set by the government.as a rule the schools are run on their own and the local government does not interfere in the school matters.
- A strict policy of non-interference in the internal affairs of other countries
- Natural selection in conditions of non-interference and peace.
- The key principle governing the new international order should be noninterference in other countries'internal affairs and social systems.
- The result from the parking equipment model test shows that the noninterference movement condition derived and the design method presented in this paper is rational and feasible and can be used in the chain transmission system design of the actual parking equipment.
- They should not interfere in the internal affairs of the recipient country.
- She modestly kept her from interfering in other people's affairs.