- a week
- He got it all screwed up it will take a week to straighten out the mess.
- Does he rampage around like this once a week or so?
- She hadn't phoned for a week and I was getting quite miffed.
- I must sally forth into town and buy my week's food.
- I have been to england for a week and I came back yesterday.
- We have a tiny pocket-handkerchief garden.
- We're going up to the mountains to rough it for a week.
- Today the montgomery county agricultural fair has grown into a weeklong event involving more than2000volunteers.
- At the end of a week he wrote as well with this pen as with the stylus.
- Good for at least a quart a week.
- For one week montessori brought the principles of social feminism to life.
- This is your sick-leave certificatefor a week.
- Until a week ago the group'sobjectives were slightly muzzy.
- And as for the second the doctor staked his wig that camped where they were in the marsh and unprovided with remedies the half of them would be on their backs before a week.
- The management have offered employees one week's severance pay for each six months they have worked at the company.