- at one time
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- For a moment it looked if lilian hawthorne would explode.
- News english is all-inclusive with its unique characteristics of word usage so as to deliver information instantly in an effective and accurate way.
- The giant geode may have formed at the same time as a geological event called the messinian salinity crisis.
- After performing the shorts and opens test the in-circuit tester tests each component on a pcb assembly one at a time.
- One more time from alpha to zeta
- Favalli finds stankovic with a cross from left to right.the serb's first-time cross into the middle is controlled by martins but the nigerian is intercepted and shakhtar break.
- The author makes clear the relation of the xi and xiao family by the fact that in the same time and space these two families had the same political and territoral relationship.
- Whereas lq said why there was such a haste switch during rps the production team was also at fault as he really did not know about the scandals between wlr and wsw thus he didn't really think too much when he first casted them in the end when all the rumours broke they had to act fast.
- You can only use either melee magic or ranged attack prayers at the same time.
- The gasoline stations in my area have increased their prices the same amount and at the same time.is that price-fixing?
- I want to hold a news conference.
- 55after Sot for a while one corner of germany has been turned into little tunis and this red snapper has it all on film.
- For a crazy moment he imagined alice with himself living in the mountain valley together.always.
- For a moment archer thought she was about to cry; but she burst into a laugh instead looking from the marchioness to archer.
- Summative assessment is the attempt to summarize student learning at some point in time say the end of a course.