- a box
- n.盒子,箱,包厢,岗亭,一拳 v.装...入盒中,打耳光,拳击
- Go on thump him one.
- Nelly had worsted her persecutor with a blow to the stomach.
- You go flapping your silly mouth about me and I'll give you a poke in the eye.
- The unconscious upper punch and hook hand can be use to defeat the opponent.
- The boxer racked his opponent with a well-placed blow.
- He punched me on the nose.
- He hit the thief a thump on the head.
- I gave him a sock on the jaw.
- I struck him a blow.
- The punch in the stomach completely winded me.
- I was surprised to witness how coolly the child gathered himself up and went on with his intention; exchanging saddles and all and then sitting down on a bundle of hay to overcome the qualm which the violent blow occasioned before he entered the house.
- I gave him a good box on the ear.
- Wanna take a poke at me?
- Give a person one in the eye
- I was bashed in the face by a mugger last night.