- a skill
mastery of a trade
- Construction of the parthenon was championed by pericles athens's most popular elected politician.
- Arresting the swing of the door with one hand he stepped forward.
- She did a marvellous trick.
- Tom flies out of the door ramrod in one hand and rifle in the other
- Tom fly out of the door ramrod in one hand and rifle in the other.
- ... Pencil in one hand paper in the other...
- Cash payment of odd lot and fractional security are both calculated by reference to the closing price of the worst performing security on the fixing date.
- Cash payment of odd lot and fractional security are both calculated by reference to the closing price of the hsbc shares on the fixing date.
- In rowing racing each member uses both hands to pull one oar.the boat of shell is sometimes directed by a coxswain.sculling is another kind in which each oarsman controls two oars one in each hand.
- I came into her room half an hour before the bridal dinner and found her lying on her bed as lovely as the june night in her flowered dress--and as drunk as a monkey.she had a bottle of sauterne in one hand and a letter in the other.
- Looking down on traffic from the bus window virtually every driver has a hand on the stick shift.
- Shining monochromatic light on the retina is not the only way of creating a given colour impression.
- This chap is a jack of all trades; he wired in a new power point plumbed in the washing machime and retiled the kitchen-all in one day and for a very reasonable price.
- These cilia or staves provide the pavilion with its only means ofsupport.
- This also reflects the current dominance of primary market activity.