with complete devotion
- adj.全部的,完全的,完成的 vt.完成,使完善
- He served his master devotedly.
- We are deeply touched by his single-minded devotion to world peace
- A nation incorrigibly set upon world domination.
- Pragmatic merging and imagery reappearance--interpretation on the semiotic approach to "transformation"
- Heart-whole friendship; gave wholehearted support to her candidacy; wholehearted commitment; demonstrated his whole-souled allegiance.
- It is this single-minded pursuit of excellence supported by strong ethos of teamwork and esprit de corps that sustain them until their mission is accomplished.
- At present the chinese people are concentrating on development and nation-building along a road of peaceful development.
- The long years of increasingly violent civil war and peasant unrest had in a way trained the rich in the virtue of keeping calm-although their fear of finding themselves involved in a sudden upheaval also grew with each passing day.
- But as you made this voyage for a trial you see what a taste heaven has given you of what you are to expect if you persist;
- An excess of words for the purpose; wordiness.
- He will indignantly repudiate the suggestion.
- They couldn't even agree on the nicene creed!
- I support your trade policies wholeheartedly madame president.
- Beware of todd. He's a wheeler-dealer.
- The thought kept running through my head.