- sheet; thickness; a sheet of; a slip of; leaf
- How much is a postcard?
- A post card or a letter?
- Give me a return ticket for tibet.
- An unstoppable trump card with enough power to bring order to the world.
- A turkish rug lay draped over the back of the settee.
- A face that exuded self-satisfaction.
- And a chair and a table.
- A record with a warm mellow sound.
- A bed of woven reeds.
- A long waiting list of applicants.
- Take out a square paper cut it.how many angles can we get now? Let's compare.which group can get the most answers?
- In stud poker: a card dealt face down and not revealed until the showdown.
- So a big pigeon pie was brought in and put on a side-table and I made a hearty supper for I was as hungry as a hawk while mr dance was further complimented and at last dismissed.
- Veiled beneath a cloud was the moon's pale visage.
- Out of a similar sideboard properly draped with white napery and imitation lace the bishop had constructed the altar which decorated his oratory.