- Afer the final exam yingying didn't afraid of hardwork and contacted with the new skee field to let us release ourselves in the expansive snow field.
- Other biological clocks are timed to the ebb and flow of the tides or the phases of the moon or the seasons of the year.
- If the same phellogen functions from year to year as in beech and oak then the bark is smooth and consists only of tissue external to the phloem mainly cork.
- Small took a sabbatical and spent the2002-2003school year conducting her research.
- Ole did a years national service in the norwegian army.
- He declared a year-long state emergency.
- He's been prison for a year so he's not going to enjoy finding out that his wife is up the spout.
- She is grant a residence permit for one year.
- She was granted a year's maternity leave.
- She had been patient all her life so that now after years of it her lips were set in a gentle and saintly smile.
- I paid the money I owed in regular amounts over a period of a year.
- It's cheaper to take out an annual subscription than to buy the periodical from a news agent.
- After receiving bad news in the year-end financial report we were forced to scale down next year's budget.
- It was a year-long project and I was genuinely surprised.
- The early roman calendar used march1as new year's day. Later the ancient romans made january1the beginning of the year.