- initial corner; initial sack; first base
- adj.最初的,词首的,初始的 n.词首大写字母
- n.角落,(街道)拐角处,(遥远的)地区,偏僻处,困境,绝路 vt.迫至一隅,垄断,使陷入绝境,把...难住 vi.相交成角,囤积(in)
- n.大袋,大袋之量,麻布袋,短而松的袍装,布袋装,洗劫 vt.解雇,装入袋,洗劫,就寝
- adv.首先,最初,第一(列举条目等用),优先 adj.第一的 num.第一(个) n.开始,第一,(比赛)冠军
- He didn't make it past first base.
- The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could easily have thrown the ball to the first baseman.shaya would have been out and that would have ended the game.
- The yankees haven't made an offer to either free agent first baseman.
- The yankees are still in need of a utility infielder backup catcher and possibly a first baseman but cashman stressed that his current focus is solely on pitching.
- The yankees also plan to carry two first basemen a backup infielder and a backup catcher. With12pitchers that leaves no room for williams.
- The yankees got a run back in the third when abreu beat out a possible double play at first base that would have ended the inning.
- Phelps had beaten out phillips for the job with a torrid offensive spring training taking advantage of an extended opportunity created by phillips'prolonged return to birmingham ala. to be by his mother's side.
- The man to the right of the pitcher standing near first base is called the first baseman.
- Give a base on balls to; in baseball.
- Ross lays a sacrifice bunt up the first-base line
- So here's my baseball personality test: are you a chatty first baseman or a sullen shortstop?
- He singled and went to second on a passed ball.
- Wang started playing baseball in fourth grade as a pitcher first baseman and outfielder.
- There are runners on first and second base.
- The right-hander successfully defended against four batted balls including a fourth-inning play in which he took an ichiro suzuki grounder off his left ankle throwing out the seattle speedster at first base after the ball deflected up off his chest.