- n.混乱,脏乱 v.弄乱
- It is said that the lummox has loused up their company's whole business.
- We've seen microsoft upset the apple cart as you said with digital and ibm.
- So jamie missed the train because clive was late? What a cockup.
- Make a complete muck-up of sth
- But soon you end up with a monster application with dozens or even hundreds of pages which form an utterly unmaintainable unscalable mess.
- Like jake the muss the fictional gang member in the popular but violent true-to-life film "once were warriors" he was big enough and experienced enough to hold the respect of even experienced gang members who wore "patches".
- You always leave a mess.
- The europeans doubt whether a straight reassertion of american military superiority is practicable even with russia's economy in the mess it is.
- He got it all screwed up it will take a week to straighten out the mess.
- They've pretty well messed it up.
- Well these changes really throw a monkey wrench into the system.
- My refrigerator is on the blink.
- There's a symmetry to my chaos okay?
- The railway system is in chaos thanks to the government's incompetence.
- Everything is so messy since the new broom started working here.