- a batch of
- As part of her job my mother bought stacks of housekeeping magazines-house beautiful house and garden better homes and gardens-and I read these with a curious avidity partly because they were always lying around and in our house all idle moments were spent reading something and partly because they depicted lives so
- To punch identical hole patterns into each punch card of a card deck.
- There is a wad of bank note in the bag.
- Santanghu basin is located between altai mountain and tianshan belt it is a composite and reconstructed basin which superposes on the paleozoic erogenic belt of paleozoic age.
- Sitting in his car his face livid wu sun-fu shouted repeatedly at the chauffeur:
- Page flipping is key in multimedia animation and game software; it is analogous to the way you can do animation with a pad of paper.
- A stack of manila envelopes.
- Collect the books and put them in a pile on my desk.
- On the sideboard was a stack of plates.
- Jeremy hid the letter be neath a pile of papers.
- He pull out a pile of used banknotes.
- As I write this book I have a current newspaper clipping in front of me.
- A pile of unread magazines.
- A sheaf of bills was thrust into his hand: fortnight-old bills from the rice-shop the coal merchant the car-hire people the greengrocer the tailor and the confectioner.
- A small heap pile or mound.