- chiliad; millennium; millenium
- Has sunk into a thousand years lat.
- Many ancient greek myths take their location from minoan crete more than ten centuries before plato. Daedalus the ancient scientist was supposedly the architect of the palace at knossos.
- Farming is inherently bad for the environment: since humans took it up around11000years ago the result has been deforestation on a massive scale.
- Thus we can see that what ancient indian astronomers say comes close to the heliocentric theory of gravitation which was a thousand years later articulated by copernicus and galileo inviting severe reactions from the clergy in rome.
- Each of these pyramid inches represents one millennium or1000years showing that zoroaster was the middle manifestation.
- Of or relating to a thousand especially to a thousand years; millenarian.