- a move
- n.移动,迁居,步骤 vt.移动,感动,鼓动 vi.移动,离开,运行,迁移,搬家
- Her dress is covered in sequin which twinkles as she moves
- Her dress is covered in sequin which twinkle as she move.
- She sat motionless with horror.
- She modeled herself on her mother.
- She was motionless when she lay there.
- She stood stock-still and listened.
- Just before him tom lay motionless upon the sward; but the murderer minded him not a whit cleansing his bloodstained knife the while upon a wisp of grass.
- Feelings flowed from my nib at that instant
- I saw the leaves of trees and grass static
- Every gesture reflects the poise unite as one and beautify the campus.
- An eighteenth century satirist reviewed the troublesome period.
- Throw some food to the ducks by the water stand so still while they waddle my way.
- This surgery is needed because mr prince's predecessor sandy weill focused more on creating a colossus through mergers than on how its various parts should work together.
- When it's been made into silk goods we have to pay a whole string of taxes in addition-production duty transit duty market duty and what have you.
- A test pilot has an audience of thirty people on the ground monitoring his every move in the air.