- on the one hand
- Being a husband is a whole-time job.that is why so many husband fail.they cannot give their entire attention to it.
- Insert a want ad and it may help.
- The fact gave spice to the story.
- Where did the little bear hide? Did the papa bear really not find him on his back? It's a sweet story for the bed time.
- And in a surprising announcement the government says it's reconsidering over-the-counter sale of the morning-after pill but only to women18and older.
- It is sad that a scurrilous rumour made the newspapers and has been presented as fact.
- It was a sad piece of information.
- He denied a report early published on the nihon kenzei news which reports that the sharp company had received order form from fudefeng group to purchase1million camera mobiles.
- He read yet another ad for a diet that promised miraculous weight-loss.
- Once we ran an ad that our watch-dog was missing and offered a reward for his return.
- We thought we could get through to main st by going up a side street but there was a sign that said "not a through street.
- In an even more dramatic instance from pondicherry in southeastern india a family dog saved the life of a seven-year-old boy as the tsunami swept over their village.
- The letter was grasped by the national review as a succulent titbit for its readers.
- Here's another want ad from this company. I wonder why their turnover is so big.
- This is a basic tenet of capitalism.