- a quire
- Why don't you give him up?
- 你要是当著我朋友的面再那样做, 我就和你一刀两断!
- If you behave like that in front of my friends again, I'll disown you!
- Everything is finished between her and him.
- George was determined to break off with those racists.
- Is Grace still gone on that red-haired boy? I thought she'd finished with him.
- I'll have nothing to do with him from now on.
- All this was cut off by the fatal shears of that abstract word fascism and the little old lady next door was the atropos who cut the thread of my actual life this afternoon.
- Why no interpunction? Are you muttering or crying? It's not clear.
- And one into the left lobe...
- After the quarrel she gave her boyfriend the gate.
- He's a split-off from me.
- Take out a square paper cut it.how many angles can we get now? Let's compare.which group can get the most answers?
- Guy takes a shiv for you
- A guy takes a shiv for you.
- A set of24or sometimes25sheets of paper of the same size and stock; one twentieth of a ream.