- every movement and every action-one's behavior
- The police have been observing his movements.
- That man behaves like an overgrown child.
- Her every movement is very graceful.
- Becoming a household name, however, brought its problems for Slater with his every move being headline news.
- No matter where you find yourself comport yourself as if you were a distinguished person.
- Seen in the various phases of his daily life he gave the idea of being perfectly well-balanced as exactly regulated as a leroy chronometer.
- He never moved but what if there was any danger of his conduct being misconstrued or ill-reported he looked carefully about him and counted the cost of every inch of conspicuity.
- He was in high spirits doing everything with happy ease.
- She controls what I do!
- She has a kind of abysmal magic power on the stage.her performance gives awaysa piece of rest she can pentrate the heart of the people like the gentle breeze blowing over a deep stagnant water and running into a quiet body everybody can have a strong sense of feeling from ber glamour.
- Cosette could not make a motion which did not draw down upon her head a heavy shower of violent blows and unmerited chastisement.
- And a scattering of very wakeful men in nearby seats knew it: a small squad of fbi agents and a separate team of swiss special forces commandos all carefully positioned around the suspect all warily watching his every move.
- She modeled herself on her mother.
- Every gesture reflects the poise unite as one and beautify the campus.
- A test pilot has an audience of thirty people on the ground monitoring his every move in the air.