[yīgè jìn ér]
- erhua variant of 一個勁|一个劲, persistently
- adj.不同的 n.变量
- The rain continued unrelentingly.
- Now he's left, she's always slagging off her old boss.
- He tried to flog me a broken TV set.
- He would hammer a nail into the wood with a series of blows that continued to down long after the head was flush with the boards.
- The situation is frightful, but it's just piling on the agony to keep discussing it.
- She was still twisting about in pain.
- Her husband started sneezing violently. "God bless you!" she said automatically.
- The waiter showed us to our table with much bowing and scraping.
- I kept looking at my wat
- All day he did nothing but contemplated.
- Nobody tells me anything that's interesting. I just do the donkey work.
- Indeed she had quite a long argument with the lory who at last turned sulky and would only say` I am older than you and must know better '
- The caporegime's face was impassive but he was sweating and the cigar in his hand glistened slickly black with his saliva.
- While the chairman was speaking two committee members were engaged in heated by-play at the end of the table.
- Was his enemies who so persistently predicted his early fall.