- each and every one
- adj.各自的,每个的,每一 pron.各,各自,每个 adv.每个
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- A cry of terror arose.the whole multitude prostrated themselves terror-stricken on the ground.
- As le floch steadily grows into his new role as investigator of the mighty the story takes the reader to grand villas plush brothels and the stinking municipal morgue.
- So the poets keep on trying and sooner or later the consecutive results of their self-dissatisfaction are clipped together with a giant paper clip by literary historians and called their "oeuvre".
- Racking his brain trying to think of a way to trip up the oldster he had started off on a monologue about all the places he had been to during the early days of the "cultural revolution."
- Her hand when ungloved glitters with heavy rings.
- The students were summoned in turn for the oral test.
- In one major metropolis after another urbanized yuppies graduated from beepers to cell phones to sedans with cd players.
- States had disappeared dynasties crumbled but the village community had persisted.
- A pc receives a frame.
- B: cut the large piece of dough into many small pieces roll the dough with a rolling pin into round thin wrappers.
- Because not only a wolf ran after him but also three even more did that.they cracked tooth with extremely vicious and was good at one with another.
- A small pit for individual shelter against enemy fire.
- On the game: protect your delicious muffin t xiaoqiang eating using a sledgehammer to death on the table all the xiaoqiang! Watching them in a deathbed destroyed drop end!
- Every year in the antarctic an incredible love story occurs between thousands of small cuddly penguins.
- A rich and deep spiritual space will be opened if modem chinese novels are explained from the perspective of "irony" in "new criticism".