- not wearing one thread (idiom); absolutely naked
without a stitch of clothing
in one's birthday suit
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- v.缝,缝合 n.一针,针脚,缝针
- We saw him running down the road starkers.
- I have seen emperor in their nakedness, and the sight is not inspired.
- Roosevelt saw standing in front of him his guest with nothing on at all.
- Lady godiva rode naked through the empty streets of coventry the next day.
- The girl made her entry entirely nude except for a pink flamingo feather between her limbs.
- They boys all went skinny dipping in the river.
- Phillip tattaglia seventy years old and naked as a baby stood over a bed on which lay a young girl.phillip tattaglia's thick head of hair was jet black but the plumage of his crotch was steel gray.
- He came out of the bathroom stark naked.
- She stood there stark naked.
- The doctor ordered him to strip and there he stood in nature's buff.
- And in two or three places as we sailed by we saw people stand upon the shore to look at us we could also perceive they were quite black and stark-naked.
- And in manila students at the university of the philippines stage their annual oblation run sprinting around campus with nothing on but masks.